Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 5, 2007

my compy

I hate my PC. I had moved my machine from my bedroom to the downstairs living room at the end of last summer. When I made the move, I wasn't even motivated to get my sound system hooked up again. To heck with it, I thought. I thought it an excuse not to use my computer in the evenings when I got home from work.

It's now March and I just set up the sound system. Which is great. Now I can listen to music @ home again.

I'm a mac geek now and have been for two years now. I was thinking about the point at which I became a mac-lover the other day. It was actually very, very frustrating for me to not have the right to right-clicking when I was taking design courses in college. After I worked a part-time college job on a mac, I fell in love.

I then remembered the several times I made fun of my professor's iBook while I was in college. To her face. We were good friends. I just liked kidding her. What a jerk I was!! I now make the same comments about PC's. Irony. Ignorance. Small-brained me. I'm surprised she didn't laugh me out of her classroom. Since I wanted to be a designer and all.

Okay, this post is over. My writing has been extremely kiddish and straight-forward. **end post**

No comments: